FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting Excited!

I am getting so excited for tonight, it seems like it will never come. But luckily this year, I have something to take BB off of my mind. Today is Sanjai's fourth birthday!  Later we are going to take the cake he picked out yesterday.   He is such a little miracle,  and he has already touched the lives of many people.  I hope that he will be able to touch more in Chicago! My previous post is true.... I am definitely trying my best to trust in God, but, hey- who doesn't want to be reunited with a best friend, compete for $50,000, and continue to say God's word at Nationals? So, up to you, Lord. I can't wait to see what your decision is! Everyone, please check back tonight, as we will (hopefully) be finding out around 8:30! Well, that is all for now, but I agree with Hope- The $100,000 Word? Totally on my wish list! Congrats to Daniel Staddon, and all the other people who competed last year, and those who are competing this year!!

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment