FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good News, and Bad News

Natalia here with some good news, and some bad news.  Last night I was looking at the scores at like 9:00. Hope was able to get on the website, and saw her results, but we just couldn't get to mine. Finally, I found out that I had not made it to Nationals.  I was five points away!  At first I was really disappointed, and kept bringing up different points to myself. I can tell that I did not do well in my written test. As for my oral round.... only two points behind last years winner! The good news is that I could be a runner-up, so if a couple kids could not attend the The National BB, I could go.  Everyone I have talked to has been so comforting. Hope last night was very funny  "No. The stars that indicate you make it to nationals hasn't loaded yet. Don't worry, you'll still be there. You're going to nationals, don't worry. " So right now, I'm continuing memorizing the verses, and we'll just have to see. Well, that's all for now.

Natalia :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment