FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anxious!

Hope here, and I'm so anxious to hear the Nationals results! I wish they would put them up as soon as we got home from locals! I am praying so hard that Natalia and I will see each other again. That's why we created this blog: to share our story and give updates on the National Bible Bee (which both of us will hopefully be at)! But no matter what, we know God is doing what he thinks is best for us. Besides that, I would like to congratulate Mr. Daniel Staddon, who won first place in the senior division at last year's nationals, on his new book, "The 100,000 Dollar Word". 100,000 dollars was last year's first prize for the senior division. The book is filled with tips and tricks for memorizing bible verses, and it is definitely on my wish list for the holidays. Way to go, Daniel! That's all for now, and I hope everyone likes the blog!
Hope :-)

2 comments:

  1. i love the blog hope it is so cute that you say like i love danie staaddon lol

    maddie

    ReplyDelete