FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Some More Good And Bad News..

Hi, it's Hope, and the good news is... I'm going to nationals! You did NOT want to be around when I found out (I screamed)! The bad news is, Natalia is an alternate. But, some more good news, if 3 kids drop out, Natalia is in. I told my mom last night, "Let's not say 3 kids will PROBABLY drop out, let's just say Natalia will definitely go to Nationals, so I don't have to be sad." If Natalia doesn't go, the trip will definitely not be perfect. The only way Chicago can be absolutely perfect is if she goes, and she will, because with only 2 kids ahead of her,only 3 qualifiers have to drop out for her to go. We are praying, Natalia, and we are absolutely certain that you will go to Chicago. That's all for now!
Hope :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment