FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Time To Be Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope here, reminding you to be thankful for everything we are blessed with. Sorry for not posting much, but I couldn't come up with anything to post. Then, yesterday, I was talking to Natalia on the phone. I said, "I My Family can't think of anything to put on my blog!", and she said, "Why don't you list things that you are thankful for, since Thanksgiving is coming up?" Then I said, "Natalia, that's a great idea!" So, here are a few things I am extremely thankful for:
  1. My Family
  2. My Friends 
  3. My Dogs
  4. Food & Water
  5. My House
  6. The Bible Bee
  7. God & Jesus
  8. My Clothes
  9. My Church
  10. The Telephone (So I Can Call Natalia!)
The Bible says that we are to be thankful to God for the good and the bad things that he brings upon us. I know it's hard to be thankful for the bad things in life, but remember that whatever happens, God always has a plan. I think it important to thank God everyday, so today when I woke up, I thanked Him for everything I had to be thankful for! My favorite part of Thanksgiving is definitely the food. My mama is a GENIUS in the kitchen! I sure am hungry- and is that turkey I smell? I think I better go try some, just to be sure it's not poison or anything. Haha. :-) That's all for now! Happy Thanksgiving, and don't let your stomach pop!
Hope :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment