FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Continuing to Memorize

Hello, Natalia here with a blog post.
A few people have asked me if I am going to memorize more outside of the Bible Bee. I thought about it, and I've decided to memorize Matthew. And yes, I mean the whole book of Matthew. I know that it's going to be a challenge, but I know that God has the strength to do it, and with his guidance, I am feeling more confident about it. Since October 30th, I have memorized the first two chapters, and some of the third. One of the reasons I chose Matthew was because there are really only 4 books (The Gospels), that give an account of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. If anyone asked me about him or my faith, I need to be ready. And that's when I decided that was what I wanted to do. Our family has also been working on memorizing the catechism for the same reasons.  I also look forward to participating in the Bible Bee again in the Summer. So there's the latest report!

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment