FEATURED BIBLE VERSES

Natalia's: Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Hope's: 1 Corinthians 9:24
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Favorite Bible Verses!

Hi everyone, Hope here with a few of my favorite memory verses.
Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw of everything that hinders, and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God stands forever.
2 Timothy 4:5
But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
2 Timothy 4:7-8
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge will award to me on that day: and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
That is all for now, but we will know by Wednesday if me and Natalia will go to Nationals!
Hope :-)

1 comment:

  1. In case you did not see the earlier comment... I love these verses, too! I was nearly in tears memorizing
    2 Timothy 4:1-8! Well, anyways, the blog is coming together, and I have some more songs I like for the playlist, so lets keep working on it together!

    ReplyDelete